SLC PureSkin Black Face Mask for powerful detoxifying, purifying and skin brightening results:
- Creates a unique peel off effect that delivers powerful detoxifying and brightening results.
- Help boosts skin clarity.
- Minimize appearance of pores.
- Removes dirt and impurities and absorbs excess oil to reveal immediate ad visible results.
- Reveals a healthy glowing complexion.
Blackheads: Facts, Causes and Treatments
Blackheads are a feature of acne, a common skin condition that involves lesions frequently referred to as pimples, spots, zits, whiteheads or blackheads. Blackheads are a specific kind of dark acne lesion, so-called because they contain oxidized melanin, the pigment made by skin cells called melanocytes.
Blackheads form as a result of excess sebum produced at the base of hairs, often as a result of hormone changes.
Sebum contains a dark pigment, melanin, which oxidizes and turns black when exposed to the air; this is why blackheads have a dark appearance. There is some evidence that blackheads are more likely to arise when poor diet or disease leads to increased insulin levels, increased levels of IGF-1 and rapid growth of skin cells that lead to clogged pores. Simple blackheads do not normally cause pain or other symptoms, but the development of more severe acne can result in such symptoms, along with social and psychological effects.
Blackheads have a well-described pathogenesis – pores become blocked through the following process:
- The sebaceous glands overproduce sebum (and skin cell overgrowth may also be a factor)
- The excess sebum clumps together with dead skin cells and blocks the hair follicle (the base and canal in the skin from which a hair grows)
- The open comedone exposes this plug of sebum to the air, resulting in oxidation of the oily, waxy substance, turning it a black color
Hormonal change during puberty is the most common trigger for excess sebum production. Less common are changes due to menstrual periods, pregnancy and birth control pills.
The male sex hormone androgen triggers greater secretion of sebum and higher turnover of skin cells, and its production surges in both boys and girls during adolescence.
An excess of androgen hormones in adult women may increase the risk of blackheads and other forms of acne, as well as hirsutism (excessive hair growth). Androgen disorders are also linked to polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), with some evidence that acne is more likely in people with PCOS.
Other factors involved in acne and the formation of blackheads include:
- Cosmetics, cleansers and clothing that block or cover pores
- Heavy sweating or high humidity
- Dietary factors, disease or medications that encourage rapid skin cell turnover.
- Some steroid drugs make acne worse or cause similar skin eruptions.
Poor hygiene or inadequate face washing (excessive washing or scrubbing is likely to make blackheads worse)
Chocolate, nuts or greasy foods (although there are links in some people to dairy consumption, high glycemic index (GI) diets and diets high in pro-inflammatory animal products).
Whether you have pimples, blackheads, or whiteheads, there’s still a treatment out there for you. It’s incredibly important to treat your acne, especially as an adult; failure to treat these clogged pores leaves you particularly vulnerable to scarring and more outbreaks, potentially even leaving your future health at risk.
Slim Line Club present you the revolutionary, mineral-rich mask – SLC PureSkin mask is rich in minerals and plant extracts, creating a unique pilling effect providing powerful skin detoxification, purification and glow. It dries quickly, creating a solid form absorbing impurities and thoroughly cleaning pores, softly removes blemishes, acnes and excess oil on the skin surface. It is effective and effectively fights black spots and sebaceous glands. It refreshes, hydrates the skin and makes it tight and shiny.
The results are obvious right after use.
- Banishes dead skin and dirt
- Thoroughly clean skin
- Soft and gentle skin surface structure
- Gives back the shine of younger skin
- Regenerates, hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- Effectively remove blackheads
- Effectively minimize your pores
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for both men and women
Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Citrus Paradisi, PEG-8, Panthenol, Fragrance, Cellulose Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Activated carbon, Rosemary Extract, Avena sativa Extract, Pot Marigold, Zinc Gluconate, Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Arachidyl propionate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylinolenate, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Methylparaben
How to use:
- Apply a thicker layer of the mask in problematic areas of the skin, avoiding the part around eyes and hair.
- After 20-30 min the mask will dry and become elastic. At this moment, the active ingredients penetrate deeply in the skin and reacts.
- Gently remove the mask by hand (by peeling). Remove leftovers with warm water.
Tip for better effect:
- It is best to apply the mask once a week for removal of small and faded black spots.
- In case of moderate black spots, it is recommended to use the mask twice a week. The result is obvious after short period of use.
- In case of large and deep black spots, apply the mask 2-3 times a week. The effects are visible after 4 applications.
- For external use only
- Avoid the area around eyes, lips and eyebrows.
- In case of contact of these areas, rinse with warm water.
- Do not use the mask if your skin is irritable or if you have skin injuries or sunburns.
- If irritation persists, please consult your physician.
Shelf life: Printed on the packaging. Do not use after the expiry date.
Storage: Keep in dark and cold place out of the reach of children
Manufactured for: Slim Line International DOO Skopje, Hristo Tatarcev 69, 1000 Skopje Republic of Macedonia
Contact: +389 2 2700028, E-mail: email@example.com